Friday, July 1, 2016

Kubo

Since Laika has already unveiled the characters of it's new film Kubo and there are a few behind the scenes out there, I thought I could show some of my little contribution to it. Thanks to it's creator C Shannon Tindle, who hired me to do some animation tests and character expressions. It was also fun to work in house at the studio for a week and meet the great and talented folks there. The art work I saw during my stay was truly amazing and I can not wait to see the final film.











8 comments:

  1. These are beautiful man, makes me wanna see the movie when it comes out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esteemed Sandro, I'm from GQ Magazine. We would love to contact you for an interview and something else maybe you could be interested. Please send us an e-mail to alfredo.cervera@condenast.com.mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wonderfully artsy! Amazing character designs! And I love stop motion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Wonderful, Sandro. Absolutely amazing O-O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete