Thursday, August 14, 2014

The (Unofficial) Emperor's New Groove Yearbook

I can not believe it has been 14 years since I worked on The Emperor's New Groove over at Disney.   After every production wrapped we were given a very nice and beautifully produced yearbook but that was not the case with our little film, they just did not want to spend the money. However, our great production people decided to put together our own (even though simple) yearbook.
As you can see on the photos, we had a lot of fun and I have great memories of this great production.




1 comment:

  1. YES! It's 14 years ago now that one of my all-time-favorite animation films came out! My oh my, where has the time gone!
    Thank you so much for sharing this rare, creative, funny and joyful piece of nostalgia!
    I like all these little jokes between the animators, the photos and the great pillbug cake!

    ReplyDelete