Thursday, September 12, 2013

See You At The CTN Expo?


This November I will have a booth at CTN Expo in Burbank and will be selling a couple of personal art books and I hope to see you there.  I will show you a preview of the books in a few weeks here on the blog.  I will have posters and postcards too.
I will be sharing it with my talented friends Len Simon and James Lopez which will be selling their books too.  It will be awesome.
Here is the link to the event:http://www.ctnanimationexpo.com/

7 comments:

  1. I may be there too. I hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, Victor! I look forward to see you there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there again. I'll stop on by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see you there sandro. It was a pleasure working with you for the last year and really look forward to seeing all the amazing projects you have in the works come to life. Really happy you are taking the time to now work on your own stuff. I know it will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to CTN this year! Can't wait! It will be the first time for me. I'll stop by your booth :D

    ReplyDelete