Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Milt Kahl Day

Here are a few more drawings from two of my favorites, Jungle Book and Sword in the Stone.  I love the designs and animation of these two films.  All characters designed by Milt.  Here are drawings from three of his scenes .  Enjoy.

Aqui estao alguns desenhos de dois dos meus filmes Disney favoritos, Mowgli,  O Menino Lobo e A Espada Era A Lei.  Eu adoro os designs desses dois filmes.  Todos os personagens foram criados pelo Milt e aqui estao tres desenhos de tres de suas cenas.

6 comments:

  1. I wish everyday was a Milt Kahl day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I agree with Kristian!
    These are so amazing! The Shere Khan one is totally my desktop background now ;)

    Thanks so much for sharing them with us every week :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milt had a way of designing so much detail with such simple shapes. When you see his characters animated there's so much depth to them It's hard to imagine their designs were so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredible draftsman.
    Thank you so much for posting these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, Sword in the Stone was my favourite as a child. I wanted to be turned into a squirrel too!

    ReplyDelete