Sunday, May 22, 2011

Axterix and the Vikings Pencil test

Axterix and the Vikings pencil test from sandro lucio on Vimeo.


This is a scene I animated for Axterix and the Vikings, an animated feature produced in Europe.
In this particular scene, in which I animated all characters, the kid is supposed to be a great dancer but not the girl, who is a daughter of a viking and only knows how to fight. She tries to dance but her moves are more like if she was fighting.
The director told me I should look at Justin Timberlake or Michael Jackson for the kid's moves. I chose Michael and looked at his video clips and took a little bit from every one and combined into this scene, also adding a few moves of my own (On paper, of course because I can not dance).

Esta e uma cena que animei para o filme Axterix e os Vikings que foi produzido na Europa.
Nesta cena, em que animei todos os personagens, o garoto supostamente e um grande dancarino mas nao a garota que e filha de um Viking e so sabe lutar. ela tenta acompanhar o garoto e tenta dancar como ele mas os movimentos que ela faz parece que esta a lutar.
O diretor me disse para ver clipes de Justin Timberlake ou Michael Jackson como referencia para a danca do garoto. Eu escolhi Michael Jackson e tirei alguns movimentos de varios clipes dele e os combinei nesta animacao. Tambem adicionei alguns passos meus mesmo (No papel, claro, pois nao sei dancar).

7 comments:

  1. I also love Sandro Cleuzo day
    Teodor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!
    I made the shadows in that scene about 100 years ago!
    -Nice to see it again.

    8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sandro,i remember that scene when it came in to Afilm in Copenhagen,terrific stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Verrrrry nice, I hope you would like to work on one of my projects some day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice man. Extremely informative post. I'll be sure to pass this along to my tech guys.
    1981 Chevrolet Tahoe AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  6. VW Jetta Turbocharger
    its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

    ReplyDelete