Friday, August 7, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!
Here I will show a little bit of my work and also work by artists that inspires me.
I love animation and have been doing it for more than 20 years. I animated on films such as Fantasia 2000, The Emperor's New Groove, Tarzan, Home on the Range, Enchanted, Anastasia, Curious George, Axterix and the Vikings and the soon to be released The Princess and the Frog.
I have also done character designs and storyboards for several projects, which I will post here often.
I hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice your blog, Sandro! Very inspiring! I´ll always coming back to see the news. I´m your #1 fan, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandro.
    you did it!
    Welcome to BLOG land :-)

    I am officially a follower my friend.
    It was good having some time together before we both moved out of LA.
    Keep in touch s.
    - m

    ReplyDelete
  3. EU ADORO TUDO OQUE VC FAZ.... MAS FAZER ESSE BLOG FOI A MELHOR COISA!!!
    BEIOJOS E PARABENS PELO SUCESSO!!

    ALEXSANDRA

    ReplyDelete